Ethernet computer connect to wifi Pi 4

What is the problem?
My computer is hard lined to my router via ethernet. My pi is connected to the wifi. I want to be able to print to octoprint, but have been unable to see it at all. I can see if on my phone, but that is it.

What did you already try to solve it?
My computer doesn't have wifi built in, so I am not able to try to bridge the adapters. I have signed up for Spaghetti detective hoping that I would be able to use that, but I can't send the print with that from prusa slicer.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)
I have a whole home mesh network (TP-Link) and a gigabit switch running everything that is hardlined.

You might want to give us some more details on your network setup, i.e. what brand / model of router, what brand / model of WiFi access point, and how are they connected. Also some details on your computer (i.e. fill out all of the template).

The output of ipconfig /all on your (Windows?) computer, the output of ifconfig (and iwconfig) on your RPi.