What is the problem?
Since the update to 1.5 yesterday ... when I'm printing
The extruder is not moving and do not feed filament to the hotend .
Aside of this , the same Gcode does not behave the same as when started from SD card
as if the start gcode I've set is not fully understood.
What did you already try to solve it?
As not working from SD ... I thought it was a clog ... I cleaned everything
I decided to start a print from SD ... and "miracle" everything works fine
Have you tried running in safe mode and if so did it solve the issue?
serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)
Send: N298 G1 X108.03 Y96.725 Z0.3577
Send: N299 G1 X107.624 Y96.288 Z0.35114
Send: N300 G1 X107.2 Y95.722 Z0.35119
Send: N301 G1 X106.485 Y94.591 Z0.35119
Send: N302 G1 X106.257 Y94.293 Z0.35120
Send: N303 G1 X106.0 Y94.008 Z0.35121
Send: N304 G1 X105.712 Y93.74 Z0.3569
Changing monitoring state from "Printing" to "Pausing"
Send: N305 M40033
Send: N306 M114*34
Recv: X:105.71 Y:93.74 Z:0.35 E:0.00 Count X:8489 Y:7574 Z:140
Changing monitoring state from "Pausing" to "Paused"
Additional information about your setup
OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
OctoPrint Version 1.5.0
Version 0.17.0, running on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.1
Printer Geeeteech A20M Marlin 1.1.8
Win10 ( any browser )