Filament (Tool 0) Length Wrong

What is the problem?

The Filament (Tool 0) Length as reported in OctoPrint is incorrect when compared to Simplify3D.
I basically trust S3D calculated usage as I have measured out that length of filament before on previous prints, and it comes in pretty close - whereas the length reported in OctoPrint is usually half of actual.

What did you already try to solve it?

I have read through numerous posts here and Google for solutions, and many recommend setting the filament size in OctoPrint to fix this. However, I cannot find that setting anywhere - and I have looked though all the basic settings (not any of the plugins I have added - I will look there next)

Have you tried running in safe mode?

I have run it in safe mode and the Filament (Tool 0) length is correct (matches S3D) at 4.78m. However there is no volume calculation (cm3). So I'm assuming that is done with a separate plugin that was disabled in Safe Mode. Question is: which one?

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

It did, but creates a new question: Who/what is calculating the Wrong filament length and is it the same plugin that also calculates the print volume?
OctoPrint - Safe

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

Log is attached as a zip:
octoprint (1).zip (48.7 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

OctoPrint 1.5.3
Python 2.7.16
OctoPi 0.17.0

I have two other printers running the same version of OctoPrint with the same plugins and versions and their Filament (Tool 0) Length matches S3D.

I have also verified that the filament diameter, as set in Marlin, and reported with M503 is 1.75 in all three printers.

Recv: echo:; Filament settings: Disabled
Recv: echo:  M200 S0 D1.75

what is also odd, is the volume calculation (cm3) number matches the filament length...

Attached are screenshots of the issue:
OctoPrint Reported Filament Length:
OctoPrint

Simplify3D Reported Length:
S3D

Simplify3D gCode Calculated Length:
GCode1a

Simplify3D gCode Filament Diameter:
GCode2

This appears to be some issue with PrintTimeGenius Plugin. But I don't know if it is the plugin itself or something its interacting with elsewhere in OctoPrint (another setting or other plugin) as I have the exact same version of PTG (2.2.7) installed on my other OctoPrint servers (also the same versions (everything up-to-date)), and PTG reports the correct Filament (Tool 0) Length on those other systems.

Have you already verified with other slicers if their results also differ from OctoPrint/PTG?

No. Because, as I stated, Filament (Tool 0) length agrees with S3D on my other 2 printers with OctoPrint and PTG - all with the same versions, and the same gcode file. So obviously, its not an S3D issue.

I just verified PrusaSlicer and S3D results with those of PTG. Those are identical in both cases.