First time setup questions

What is the problem?
Hello guys I have a few noob questions as I’m new to Octopi and fairly new to Raspberry Pi’s. Where to save Octopi software and when is my main questions so I start off right. I already have my 3B+ Pi up and going with noobs and Raspian. My main question is where do I need to save the Octopi software at, on my Raspian OS card? I noticed some files are titled the same so do I just copy/paste/replace Octopi files where I have Raspian? Or do I have to save it on another partition within the card? All the videos I’ve watched just say save it on your SD card but don’t say where. And my second question is I’m assuming I install Ocotopi after I have Raspian installed and configured the way I like? Sorry for the noob questions but I’d appreciate any help I can get to make it as smooth as possible.
What did you already try to solve it?
Have tried yet, would like some veteran help.
Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)
Octopi 0.17.0
SecKit SK-Go CoreXY SKR v1.3, Ender 3
Marlin 2.0
Windows 10
Raspberry Pi 3B+ with 7” touchscreen
Cura, Simplify3D

If you've installed Octopi, this includes Octoprint so there's no need to install anything else.
Octoprint is installed in /home/pi.

3 Likes