Flsun v400 octoprint

HI
I have a FLSUN V400 with pad & klipper .
Does it exist any solutions to connect him to octoprint ?

You should be able to SSH to that device and use the octoprint_install script to put OctoPrint on it I would think.

Hi friend,
Did you find the solution?, I have the same problem. I cant conect the klipper with octoprint.

If 'm not mistaken there are two components to the printer - the printer itself and a display which also runs Klipper.
So the easy way would be to just remove the printers usb cable and put it into a Pi and to use the Pi to control the printer.

The other way would be to modify the Pad and run OctoPrint on it instead of Klipper.

You have to log in via ssh, disable the Klipper stuff you don't need and install OctoPrint.
If ssh isn't enabled on your version (afaik it was enabled in fw 1.2, but isn't in fw 1.4) you have to enable it yourself.
Shouldn't be too hard since updates are flashed via SD card so you could just enable ssh in the update image.
It's also not that easy because it's some kind of hidden partition - I didn't investigate any further.

Just noted this thread.

The Pad mentioned in the first post is assumingly a Creality Sonic Pad.

This contains a very much changed and old Klipper version.
Over at the Klipper forum, it is recommended not to use it.
It is questionable if you can even install another OS and add OctoPrint.

Even if you disable Klipper on the Pad, You need to have a new firmware (Marlin?) for the printer.
For the V400 comes with Klipper by default, it is questionable if the there is a Marlin version for this printer.

Can't you just use OctoPrint + Klipper with the plugin?

Yeah you need to tinker a bit but I don't think it's that bad.
Once you got ssh running you need python and and then OctoPrint should hopefully work.

Afaik it runs on an old Ubuntu 18 version so it's not special OS.

One can try without the pad and instead a Pi.

To convert the Pad is worth a try. But when you start from scratch, you need the information to get the LCD work again.

I mean the screen would also need some work to show OcoPrint.
But yeah Pi is the easiest solution