Full featured slicer stopped working

Slicer (name, version, operating system)
Full Featured Slicer, Slic3r/cura legacy

What is the problem?
The slicer does not show up. It stays on a loading screen

When I try to slice something, I get this screen instead of seeing the full-featured slicer

What did you already try to solve it?
I uninstalled slicers, reinstalled slicers. Updated Raspberry Pi, Updated Pip, Updated Octoprint. Nothing seems to help.

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ... no logs, no support)
Octoprint log Pastebin

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware...)
Just a RPI 4 running Octoprint, with a MonoPrice MP-10.

Possibly this?

Probably that :confused:. I see those errors in the browser logs as well. I don't know about that component. I don't know how to contribute. But I'd like to mention Octoprint is the only slicer I use after exporting from F360. So this is very important to me.

Can you suggest a workaround?

Unfortunately no, sorry. I sadly also wasn't made aware of this over the course of the month long RC phase and I can't roll back the changes on my side without breaking some browser again either. This needs to be fixed in the plugin(s) in question.

1 Like

Possible workaround: use stand-alone version of Cura (currently v4.9) or revert back to 1.5.3 for time being.

There is already a PR for that: Remove babel-polyfill, OctoPrint provides that now by mmirate Β· Pull Request #177 Β· kennethjiang/OctoPrint-Slicer Β· GitHub