G-code Lightburn not work

What changes need to be made in the g-code generated in Lightburn to run the task.

Gcode Processing Failed - 1 of 2

No Definite Position

Unable to find a definite position
.lb_kolo.gcode (2.3 KB)

I'm afraid you are in the wrong subforum.
Assuming this is not a Guide and you need help you just should choose Get Help.

'Gcode Processing Failed' is not a message that OctoPrint generates. It's from one of your plugins - I second the point that a 'Get Help' topic rather than a guide would be better here.

'Gcode Processing Failed' is not a message that OctoPrint generates. It's from one of your plugins - I second the point that a 'Get Help' topic rather than a guide would be better here.lb_kolo.gcode (2.4 KB)

What's so special about posting a problem to 'Get Help'?
Easy, It offers the template which structures the initial post and which infos are needed.
Filling this out properly makes it WAY more likely to get help quickly

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

You've just pasted a message that I wrote in response to your question in the previous thread, that doesn't really work

Set minimum move speed in lightburn.

You error is G0X14 Y0 F0 <--- change that f0 to f1500 and it works. (make sure its the only F0 for speed)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.