Gcode Viewer Large file on Laptop

What is the problem?
Is it possible to view large files on Gcode viewer from a laptop? Almost all of my files on Gcode viewer say they are to large and could crash the browser. I click on it anyways, it loads up then crashes.

What did you already try to solve it?
I have done lots of Google searches and searched the forums. I have shut everything down on my computer except chrome running octoprint. I have cleared all plugins, running current version of chrome and octoprint.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

I am running the last version of chrome on a Thinkpad 32gb of ram, windows 10, octoprint is running on Raspberry Pi 3B+ (Running the lastest version of octoprint), I am printing on ender 3pro with lastest Marlin fireware.
Thanks for any help; I am new to this.

The GCode viewer is running into the per-tab memory limit in your browser, which is typically something like 2GB for Chrome on a regular desktop PC. Your total amount of RAM doesn't matter, the GCode Viewer is simply not allowed to use that much. The viewer is very memory-hungry and this limit is easy to hit with larger files.

I've never tried it, but you might be able to increase that limit for your browser, the following link contains some potential ways to do that in Chrome:

These flags to change internal browser settings are often not documented, and might vary between browser versions, so I'm not sure if this will work.