Got octo4a running - except for the webcam

This is octoprint running inside GitHub - feelfreelinux/octo4a: Use your old Android device as an OctoPrint server. so I hope I'm asking in the right place!

Camera model
Pixel 4 (same as the octo4a server)

What is the problem?
Octo4a works great! Except for the camera.
I got it to load, and start a print, and I'm very happy!

Now I'm trying to get the webcam feature to work. When I'm on the phone I can see a preview of what the camera can see. But when I'm accessing the Web UI and click on the "Control" tab, I get "Webcam stream loading..."

And eventually it fails because GET http://192.168.86.23:5001/mjpeg net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Nothing mentioning the camera in octoprint.log

What did you already try to solve it?
Dug through the one log file, nothing in it mentions the webcam or the webcam URL

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

I don't have a webcamd.log, maybe that is part of the problem?

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)

Latest GitHub - feelfreelinux/octo4a: Use your old Android device as an OctoPrint server. so this is running on an android device, not the usual octoprint setup.

Not sure if we are having the same problem but when opening UI on Firefox Web I can't see the Webcam so I had to use Microsoft Edge and everything works fine. Opening the cam tab on Firefox will crash my Octo4a.

i having same promlem too... camera isnt streaming its just showing a picture