Help needed to get Dropbox Timelapse backup to work

What is the problem?

I am trying to backup my timelapse videos using the Dropbox Time-lapse plugin. However after each print I get the following:

What did you already try to solve it?

Repeatedly tried different settings in Dropbox and the plugin.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

N/A

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

N/A

Additional information about your setup

octoprint-systeminfo-20220218203805.zip (41.6 KB)

Totally new to Raspberry Pi and Dropbox for this type of thing so please bear in mind when suggesting things :slight_smile:

There are these errors:

2022-02-18 20:19:38,597 - octoprint.plugins.dropbox_timelapse - ERROR - There was a problem authenticating to your Dropbox account.  Either the token is invalid, or it is not in the correct format.  Cannot Upload Timelapse Body_V4_SwSpeed_0.15mm_PETG_MK3S_3h37m.aw_20220218163814.mp4!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/oprint/lib/python3.7/site-packages/octoprint_dropbox_timelapse/__init__.py", line 146, in upload_timelapse
    db.users_get_current_account()
  File "/home/pi/oprint/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dropbox/base.py", line 5793, in users_get_current_account
    None,
  File "/home/pi/oprint/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dropbox/dropbox_client.py", line 329, in request
    timeout=timeout)
  File "/home/pi/oprint/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dropbox/dropbox_client.py", line 479, in request_json_string_with_retry
    timeout=timeout)
  File "/home/pi/oprint/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dropbox/dropbox_client.py", line 593, in request_json_string
    self.raise_dropbox_error_for_resp(r)
  File "/home/pi/oprint/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dropbox/dropbox_client.py", line 636, in raise_dropbox_error_for_resp
    raise AuthError(request_id, err)
dropbox.exceptions.AuthError: AuthError('99b7a9ec30234169a97d177a5a320fc0', AuthError('expired_access_token', None))

You may check your dropbox credentials

Thanks for the rapid response but what does it mean?? Remember you are talking with a total newb!!!

Cheers

You may compare your ID and password you use for Dropbox with what you have typed in into the Dropbox plugin in OctoPrint

thanks, I will check that

Also look for the token

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.