Help with C920 & C270 focus

I have a 3 camera setup connected to my Pi 4.
A C920, a C272 and a Raspberry Pi Cam.
I would like to be able to control the focus on at least the two Logitech cameras but have not found anything that relates to a multi camera setup.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Camera model
C920 & C270
What is the problem?
I would like to adjust focus and other settings
What did you already try to solve it?
Searched the forums and Google but nothing relates to multiple camera setups
Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
how do I upload these logs as this site won't let me!!!!!

Where & How do I download these from??

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
Octoprint Version 1.7.3.
Octopi Version 0.18.0,
running on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2

If the cameras support focus control (electronically), then you can use the 'Camera Settings' plugin to adjust these options. I know the C270 does not have any electronic focusing, if you want to adjust the focal point you must disassemble the camera and turn the lens by hand.

Camera Settings (octoprint.org)

Hi Charlie, I believe the 920 is the worst offender as its' focus is constantly self adjusting which drives me nuts when I am trying to watch the area around the nozzle!! How would I be able to confirm this can be controlled?
Cheers

You could install the plugin to test it out - if the focus control comes up, then it works :slightly_smiling_face:

If the focus is self-adjusting, then the camera is controlling it - so it must have autofocus hardware.

A quick google confirms this.

thanks Charlie

From what I've seen from users of the Camera Settings plugin, you can control the focus on the 920, but you may need to increment the Startup Preset Apply Count to 2 or higher to get the autofocus = off setting applied correctly after a reboot:

That has gotten the C920 working Charlie, thanks a lot

Hi, I have restarted the Pi several times now and the setting remains ( touch wood ).
Cheers for the input