Home position on Prusa Mini question

What is the problem?

I used the Home icon on the control tab and it sounded like the on of the axes was trying to go further than what is allowed. I hit the arrow button once in the opposite direction and it stopped making noise. Is this a setting somewhere? Thanks

What did you already try to solve it?

Looked around in the gui

Have you tried running in safe mode?

no

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

just updated 1.5.3 and 18

That's more of a printers firmware thing.
Octoprint just sends the home this axis command (G28 (Y X Z)) to the printer and the printer does the rest

The only other thing I can think of is that one or more axis was/were at the max coordinates when you started the homing.
If that's the case make sure that you pull those axis gently towards the center before homing next time.

I wish I could see the code it uses when it homes from the printer, it doesn't show it. I would expect the G28 codes to be it though. When I do it from the printer it goes there fine. I will just avoid using this from octoprint as I definitely don't want to crash it. Thanks for the help sir.