How can I change the octopi-wpa-supplicant.txt file when I don't have an SD-card reader?

What is the problem?
I just moved and left a lot of my tech stuff in another city. I need to set up my Pi to connect to a WiFi network, but I can't figure out how to access that file to conf it. None of the devices I have with me (except the Pi) have a µSD-slot. Can I edit it somehow via the OctoPrint web GUI? I don't think I enabled SSH, but I'm not sure. I got it hooked up via ethernet now, to my own network, so I can access it just fine and everything works.

What did you already try to solve it?
Lots of fruitless research, mostly.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
Not super relevant, no?

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)
I'm using a D-link USB WiFi adapter and it should connect to a school network. Unfortunately, I don't know any specifics about the network, but it appears to be a perfectly regular WiFi.

SSH is enabled by default, so you should try this. Once connected you'll be able to edit this file by running sudo nano /boot/octopi-wpa-supplicant.conf. You'll then be able to modify the WiFi settings so that they reflect your new network.

1 Like