How could I change the wifi setup on my Octopi?

Hello together,

I bought today an Octopi together with a MK3s+. This are the first steps with this system. The Octopi was running with wifi were I bought it. Now at home I tried to connect the Octopi with my wifi. I connected the Octopi to my rooter and I could log in Octoprint (version 1.6.1). But there I didn't find a menu to change the wifi setting. I think I must change it on the system of the pi? Next I tried to connect the Octopi with the terminal of my Mac. I could reach the Octopi, but I do not know the password, "raspberry" does not work. Has anyone an idea to change the setup and could help me?

Thanks and best regards!

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

This will help with the WiFi setup:

As for the password change, this one will help:

Thanks for your answers!

I did this:

Opening the file octopi-spa-supplicant.txt

Than uncomment this lines

WPA/WPA2 secured
network={
ssid="mywlan"
psk="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
}

Than saving -but I does not see the Octopi in my rooter ?

Have you selected the correct country?

Good morning,

yes, Germany. Is it correct to type all with quotation marks?

What I'm wondering, were are the data of the first wifi setting? I thought I only have to overwrite the ssid and the password?

I found the solution:

1. I connected with Mac terminal with ssh pi@ip-adress and the normal password for the pi user.
    The first time I tried to connect I used the wrong user, I tried it with "root" - that was my mistake.
  2. Than I opened the config menu and write down my wifi data
  3. Now I could use the pi in my wifi.

Wow now after some minutes I could start Octoprint!

Thanks for all!