How do I change the default port

HI,

I have a server at my location and cant use port 80 how do I change octopi to a different web server port ?

OctoPi is an operating system for a Raspberry Pi - are you saying you are running your server on the same Pi?

You don't need to change the ports just because you have two servers - they will have different IP addresses. When you access the IP of your Pi, it will not conflict with your server even if they have the same port.

If you want to change the port, you can disable Haproxy, and edit the file /etc/systemd/system/octoprint.service to change the host to 0.0.0.0 and port to whatever you want.

I have a NAS that is running at port 80

is that easy to change ? Thanks for your reply.

By 'I have a NAS', I assume you mean you have separate hardware. If you aren't running anything else on your Raspberry Pi, you have no need to change the port.

All you need to do is edit the files I specified to change the port. When you open it, it is quite obvious as there is a line that has 'PORT="...'.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.