How to change wifi network/password

Hello everyone,
I just bought a new router. I need to update my octopi to run from it. When I follow the two guides I found I attach the sdcard to my computer with a usb adapter and it says it can't read the card without formatting.

Please advise as I have no idea how what to do from here and I would rather not setup octopi again (3 times for 3 different machines) from scratch just to make sure a simple change.

Despite your computer saying it can't read the card, there are actually 2 partitions. 1 is labelled 'boot' and should be readable, this is where the octopi-wpa-supplicant.txt file you need to edit is. Ignore the message to format (if you do so you'll lose the install) and try and find the boot partition.

How do I find the boot partition? When I try to open the usb drive via "My computer" it just gives the error again.

On my Windows 10 system, I insert my USB SD card reader containing a microSD card with an OctoPi image on it I get a drive letter with the label "boot" in the Devices and drives section of This PC (same behavior on Windows 11).

If I open Disk Management I can see that there are two partitions on the microSD card.

What version of Windows are you using?

Ah ok....it actually opened two drives in my computer. I didn't notice this. Thank you very much