I guess then you shouldn't use the "PRO" screen's version of that.
I happen to be printing some two-color parts now myself. Since I've created two (or more) separate files, the routine would be for me:
- Print the first file in white
- When that's finished, visit the Temperature tab, set the temperature again to 190C
- Visit the Control tab
- When the temperature is above 170C, I set the amount of retraction to 140mm for my printer and press the Retract button, pulling slightly on the filament above to help it along
- I ready the other color (blue) and put it into the PTFE tubing, then press the Extrude button while making sure that the filament is grabbed; at this point, I'll throw a piece of paper on the bed to catch any melted plastic and when it's finished I'll clip it with some tweezers below the nozzle
- I then select and print the next file
A similar process can happen during a print job but you'd need to create a pair of scripts for your Settings -> Gcode Files section for pause/resume.