How to select which camera's output is displayed if 2 cameras (PiCam and USB) are installded

I have 2 camera, a PiCam and a USB camera. If I disconnect the USB camera, the PiCam output is displayed. Is it select one or the other for display if I leave the USB camera connected?

Camera model

What is the problem? How to select between two cameras

What did you already try to solve it? Read the FAQ

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support) logs to follow if required

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...) Octopi 0.17, Octoprint upgraded to 1.14 on RaspberryPI 3B+

I'm guessing you are using OctoPi (please fill in the template next time!). OctoPi comes with mjpeg-streamer, which can stream the output of a single camera. If you want to use multiple cameras, you would have to run mjpeg-streamer multiple times, on different ports. You can also connect the second camera to a second pi for more placement flexibility and less strain on the pi that runs OctoPrint.

Thanks for the info, but the question remains, assuming both cameras are working correctly, how do I select which one is displayed on the control tab?

Assuming you have eg two instances of mjpeg-streamer running, you can use the MultiCam plugin

The very thing, thanks, I'll give it a spin.