How to SSH into OctoPi for the FIRST time?

What is the problem?

I just flashed OctoPi on my TF card, and directly insert it into my old Raspberry Pi 3B, usng pi as the input username, but only obtained Connection Refused.

$ ssh pi@192.168.1.89
ssh: connect to host 192.168.1.89 port 22: Connection refused

What did you already try to solve it?

http://octopi.local but failed to open it up.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

Nope.

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

ssh: connect to host 192.168.1.89 port 22: Connection refused

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Stable OctoPi with New Camera Stack:
OctoPi 1.0.0 and OctoPrint 1.10.2

Please can anybody help me how can I ssh into it for the FIRST time, without connecting using HDMI ?

Did you enable the ssh service during flash, in case you used pi imager to flash the image?
You could also try to create an empty file with the name "ssh" in the /boot partition of the card. For this you mount the card on your computer and look for a drive named "boot". There you create a text file named "ssh", no extension, no content. Should show as a file with 0 file size. Then after booting the pi with the card again, the ssh service should be active. This is a method if you do not want to connect keyboard and screen to your pi. What also works is to flash the image again with pi imager and activate the ssh service under options there.