I am having trouble

What is the problem?

Cannot get Octopi to connect wirelessly to my Raspberry Pi. It does not detect it. What do I do!!

What did you already try to solve it?

Checked all network connections. I find it in my networks, but when I open octopi online it doesn't connect.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

I assume you mean PC , not RasPi.

You can connect a HDMI monitor/TV to your Pi . At the end of the startup sequence you should get the IP adderess of the Pi.

Plugging in a monitor and watch the boot messages of the raspi is a very good idea. Additionally or even alternatively you could take a look at your routers Wireless or DHCP screen (or whatever it's called for your router) and try to identify, which entry appears only after you plugged in / booted your raspi. You'll find the IP spelled out there.
Check where it is listed, some people end up with their raspi listed with the Guest Network
while all the other device are on the local network. That's a possible source of problems.

1 Like

Thank you. It ended up being a weak USB cable. All good

1 Like

Great you found it. So could you please: