What is the problem?
I'm trying to set up OctoPrint on a Libre Computer AML-S905X-CC (Le Potato) because Raspberry Pis aren't available right now. I loaded the image, can ssh into the Le Potato, and can start the setup process. When I get to the point in the setup where I have to log into the browser UI using my IP address, I get a "site cannot be reached" error. The Le Potato is connected to the network via LAN (I don't have a spare WiFi adapter and Le Potato doesn't have it built in) and again, I can ssh into it so my computer can connect with it, just not through the browser UI. Any ideas what could be causing this?
###What did you already try to solve it?
- Flashing different operating systems on the device
- Working from several different OctoPrint install tutorials with different install methods and source files
- Switching power cables
- Switching Ethernet cables
- Switching router ports
- Setting a reserved IP address
- Power cycling the router, my PC, and the Le Potato