I cant install plugins namely octoprint anywhere or spaghetti detective

What is the problem?
I cant install plugins namely octoprint anywhere or spaghetti detective
What did you already try to solve it?
cry
Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

(Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:727)'),))
Error!
Could not parse output from pip, see plugin_pluginmanager_console.log for generated output

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)

What do I need to do to stop getting this error message when trying to install plugins?

Please help please thank you very much thank you

plugin_pluginmanager_console (2).log (18.5 KB)

@Kenneth_Jiang might be able to weigh in here on this.

Yes please

I saw this issue yesterday caused by the device being forcible powered off. We resolved it with a reinstall of OctoPi. I'll bring this to Kenneth's attention.
Things to note about the other person's issue is they were running OctoPi 0.15.0PE which I can't find any information on.

Actually looking further the OP is also getting the same issue with downloading updates for OctoLapse. Line number nine in the log

Thanks , I'm running 2019-09-26-octopi-buster-lite-0.17.0 . I've tried staring again from scratch twice on one pi and once on another, using the same image on both pis. model b3+

Searching for this turns up issues on the guysoft repository with older versions of OctoPrint. Maybe it's a Prusa fork...?

OctoPrint version : 1.3.10
OctoPi version : 0.15.0PE