I can't install plugins

What is the problem?
I can't install plugins
What did you already try to solve it?
I reinstall and upgrade pip and pillows
Log :
plugin_pluginmanager_console (1).log (260.4 KB)
Octoprint version = 1.4.0 - newest

Please help !

I only looked at the last couple of lines of the logs you posted, but it looks like your sdcard in the raspberry pi is full. You may have to delete some old prints and/or timelapses

1 Like

It's a brand new system to which I haven't uploaded any gcode or timelapse. The SD card is 32GB.

Agree to @fieldOfView . This is at the end of the log file:
2020-05-27 10:03:12,351 ! ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

What is displayed on the very end of the files section in the left sidebar?
I have this:
grafik

ops, i was wrong i only have 8gb, is that the reason? do i need a bigger sd card?Capture_2020_05_27_20_30_13_677

It says there is 5.6 GB free, which should be more than enough to install plugins.

Looking more closely at your logs, it turns out only the final attempt ends with an "out of disk space" error. The other failures refer you to the installation instructions for Pillow (https://pillow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html) because the headers for zlib are missing.

You may need to log in via ssh and then install the zlib headers with sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install zlib1g-dev