iPad IOS Work Flow with Octoprint? Thanks!

What is the problem?

It is difficult for me to get access to a laptop computer.I have developed an IOS workflow using Tinkercad and Astroprint/ Astrobox that works, except that I cannot flash new firmware to my Printrboard. Is a complete workflow, or just firmware flashing possible on my iPad Pro using Octoprint?

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

There are plugins such as firmware updater, which requires precompiled firmware, or Marlin Flasher that you can put the configuration files in and it will compile and flash for you. Obviously that depends on what you run OctoPrint on, not everything can cope with compilation of firmware, but it sounds like you aren't running OctoPrint yet.

1 Like

Thanks Charlie. If I may, how exactly does the Marlin Flasher work? From the name, seems like it would work. Would that run on the Raspberry Pi that I would use to control the printer?