Is there a way to rotate the gcode visualizer?

What is the problem?
Due to space constraints, I have my physical 3D printer rotated 90 degrees to how I view it. Normally not a big deal, but since I added the cancel single object plugin, I can see cancelling the wrong item due to temporary spatial relationship issues/me being sort of a moron in general. Is there a way to rotate how the gcode visualizer displays what's being printed so I can save me from myself?

What did you already try to solve it?
I dug through the config.yaml to see if there were any display options for the gcode visualizer, but alas there were not. If there is someplace else to look, let me know - Rather than having the solution handed to me, I'd rather figure it out on my own and then I'll post what I did here, or come groveling for the answer if I'm stumped.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

Octoprint 1.3.11 - OPi 0.16 - Tevo Tornado - Stock firmware

The first thing we'd need is the ID for that HTML canvas or whichever DIV tag holds the actual content that you're interested in. The next step would be to install Themeify. And the last step would involve the addition of an advanced set of three entries, something like:

Okay, it's not #webcam_image but I had to use something:

#webcam_image, -ms-transform, rotate(90deg)
#webcam_image, -webkit-transform, rotate(90deg)
#webcam_image, transform, rotate(90deg);

I'll admit that a good deal of that is foreign to me, but if feels like a solid foothold to get me to learn something new. Thanks!