Issues with my Logitech C615 not working properly

Camera model - Logitech C615

What is the problem? - Not working consistently. Many times it will load and then the performance appears to degrade and then it just is not working at all. I replaced a C310 that was working since I wanted a wider FOV.

What did you already try to solve it? - I can restart the webcam service in Putty per a post from Fossel I found and that will make it work but it will stop working after a while. Some times it will work for several hours then sometimes not very long.

I am using the default settings though the camera is set to:
camera_usb_options="-r 1280x720 -f 10"
I have tried to play with the frame rate but it still happens.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
I am not sure how to get the webcamd.log? If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I have seen the directory referenced but not sure how to get there or download it (I tried) through Putty. Still learning these things as I am newer to Pi's and Octoprint.

Here is the Octopi.log:
octoprint.log (333.0 KB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
I am running the TH3D image of OctoPrint and it is running the latest versions of both. I am using a Raspberry Pi4B w/ 2GB of memory. Also of note I am running a second Raspberry Pi 4 with the same install for my other printer. Same plugins and no issues with that so far though using the a different webcam (Logitech C310). Would there be a possible conflict with the webcam URL's or Ports if used on two seperate Octoprint instances on two different Pi's?

I am having the same issue. I have looked for /var/log/webcam.log and there is no such file.