Just updated to octopi will not pull up

I re imaged the SD card and loaded octoprint 0.18.0RC2 .

I have octoprint working yea!

not sure what version I have as I can not ssh into the pi? when I attempt to it tells me WARNING remote host identification has changed I input my old pass word then a new password 2 times then tells me "host verification failed" what do you recommend I was hopping to set up my pi camera as well:). thanks!

Very happy octoprint is working again ! 2 successful prints

1 Like

The default username/password will have been restored, to pi/raspberry. The warning would be because you have changed the image, you can safely ignore that - it's there to stop someone else pretending to be your Pi.

I do not think I explained very well sorry.when I attempt to ssh into the octopi it will not let me in...

host '' IP address'' has changed and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.
Angies-MacBook-Air:~ an
I have attempted to change pass word with ''passed'' but this command also fails?

The ECDSA host key for octopi.local has changed,
and the key for the corresponding IP address fe80::17fa:11b6:a
is unknown. This could either mean that
DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
and its host key have changed at the same time.

a friend of mine said to set up a "key" and make the key have a public and local key?
I was hoping for an easier way to ssh into the pi or a different way to set up my raspberry pi camera ? 

Check out https://support.cloud.engineyard.com/hc/en-us/articles/205404668-Warning-message-DNS-SPOOFING-DETECTED-when-SSHing-into-instances to fix the changed key