Kedei lcd tft driver

/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbdev.conf open the file
Section "Device"
Identifier "touchscreen"
Driver "fbdev"

and is the same that billy said at tutorial that you talk

you have some email? facebook whatssapp to send photos for you understand?

What part of:

Run sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbdev.conf
if file/path does not exist then create it

don't you understand?

so when billy said other thing in 2017?

Hello, The instructions talk about sudo nano /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbdev.conf and not /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbdev.conf

NOT ETC/X11

I'm sorry but without the actual hardware, I have exhausted my abilities to help.

what hardware my dear? not fisical problem is logic....TOUCH UI BLACK SCREEN when start

sudo touch /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbdev.conf
sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbdev.conf

touch: cannot touch '/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbdev.conf': No such file or directory

If the /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d folder doesn't exist then this makes me think that the Desktop (PIXEL) GUI system isn't installed.

• The TouchUI plugin won't install the Desktop/GUI/PIXEL/X windows system on the Raspberry Pi, by the way
  • The standard OctoPi image is Raspbian Stretch Lite, meaning that it doesn't have the Desktop.
  • It does, though, include a script for installing the Desktop and it lives in ~/scripts. If you wanted to install the Desktop, you would run this script.

If you read this post, I'm describing in general what I had to do to get this to work. It is not a step-by-step tutorial.

Here is open source driver for this display ... https://github.com/kpishere/fbcp-ili9341.git

@OutsourcedGuru you have some contatc face? whatssapp?

No, I don't. (Sorry.)

that commands i use to fix?

I'm sorry, Francisco. All this TFT stuff takes time to setup. I myself am really good with electronics and hardware and it takes me a couple of days to figure out how to make each TFT screen work correctly.

Research the TFT screen you have. Read kevin's link to a driver which might work for your screen. Learn how Linux works, how configuring these things work. I know, it's not easy. But after you learn these things then you will really know your printer.

my TFT is working but touch UI not

Did you run a script in the ~/scripts folder, as suggested?

i dont know linux...not short ~/scripts?

my problem not is for noobs that dont know nothing...maybe not born a mind that can understand and help

There is a script in the ~/scripts folder which installs the Desktop environment. It's called install-desktop. If you want the Raspberry Pi to have the entire graphical desktop environment then you'd need to install it.

sudo ~/scripts/install-desktop

anybody to help me????????