Keep getting the default Debain/Apache2 web page

What is the problem?
When I try to access my Octoprint server, via Firefox or IE, I keep getting directed to the "default" Debian Apache 2 web page.

My Octoprint server is a Raspberry Pi 3, and I'm using the current 1.3.9 version.

Periodically, I was able to access the server and "view" via my Raspberry pi 3 camera, without issue. As of now, all I see when attempting a http://local_ip_address access of the server, nothing but that d*mn Debian/Apache default web page.

What did you already try to solve it?

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab,

I've also updated the Raspberry pi to the latest firmware. Also running Octoprint 1.3.9.

As noted, I was able to access the Octoprint server camera and view things just fine. Now, I can never access the local print server, because I'm always directed to a default Debian/Apache server. I presume there's an Apache port/server conflict?

would appreciate any checks/guidance.

TIA,

-Jav

Are you hitting another webserver? It would be really weird for you to see the default page from octoprint/octopi.

octoprint uses tornado, I'm not even sure how you'd ever see the default apache page.

Have you installed any other web servers? If yes, then that's why, change your apache server to some other port.

For an OctoPi image:

OctoPrint runs on port 5000
mjpeg stramer runs on port 8080
and a forwarding proxy makes them both available on port 80

If anything you install is running on any of those ports, you'll cause conflicts.

thanks for the feedback. I'm sure it's an unwanted service running, that's in conflict. (web services). I'm working to shutdown, and will retest.

thanks again for the help.

-Jav