Keep losing network using wifi or cable

What is the problem?
I hade some problem using octopi, i lost connection all time. I have just install mesh at my house.
so i did a new install on the SD card, and using cabel insted. But the same its just connect for a few min and the drop out

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
Connected to: Serial<id=0x6d1a3bf0, open=True>(port='/dev/ttyACM0', baudrate=115200, bytesize=8, parity='N', stopbits=1, timeout=10.0, xonxoff=False, rtscts=False, dsrdtr=False), starting monitor
Send: N0 M110 N0125
Recv: start
Send: N0 M110 N0
Recv: ;S
There was a timeout while trying to connect to the printer
Changing monitoring state from "Connecting" to "Offline"
Connection closed, closing down monito

using a cat5e cabel to one of my mesh M5.

octoprint-systeminfo-20220526220731.zip (10.5 KB)

this is log

Hello @berne88 !

Are you talking about the connection from your browser to the Pi or from the Pi to the printer?

From the printer to the RPI

So you picked the wrong sub-forum.
This it not a network issue.

Can you tell us what printer you use?

From the octoprint.log file you posted, in the zip, the octopi server in unable to connect to your printer, so you need to fix that first, it may help if you enable serial logging to get a better idea of what is failing.

Also how do you connect to the printer ??

how do i enable serial logging on coonection?

I am using a USB cabel. it have been working before. from the rpi to "motherbord" in the prusa printer

EDIT:
octoprint-logs.zip (16.1 KB)

is this the one you was thinking of?

When you have the Pi directly attached to the Prusa board, have you set the Prusa firmware correctly?

If you attach via USB cable it has to be off

1 Like

That is true... i think i change it to ON when scrolling in the meny. i guess that i what is wrong. BIG thanks and have a great weekend

1 Like

nopp the same:/ but now it saying MMU-not responding. what is MMU

MMU is Prusa's multi material upgrade for their printers.

Ohhh i was think about that, but guess it was something else. Don’t have any so that can’t be what is wrong then.
It seam to be right then

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.