Killed: Printer Halted

What is the problem?

WHen mid print or more commonly after print message appears
Heating failed bed printer halted please reset

What did you already try to solve it?

make sure wireing is correct and secure.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

NO

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

NA

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)
octoprint-systeminfo-20230307064919.zip (276.7 KB)
serial (3).log (325.0 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Mainboard is a skr mini 1.2
has a bl touch, dual z , and stock parts from having it for 3+ years

Your bed is struggling to heat up to the target temperature. Your target is set at 110, which can be quite high. I don't think you've said what printer you have. I would say that either the printer's power supply is struggling to keep up or the bed heater is not powerful enough to get to 110. If you reduce the temperature and it works, that would support that theory.

Its an ender 3 pro inside an encloser. Ive hooked probes to multiple points coming from the power supply to the main board , then from main board to bed and i get 24 volts throughout. I have noticed that if i set the temp to 105 i dont have this problem.

It's not that this temperature isn't achievable, it probably just takes too long to reach it.
At a certain point the firmware of your printer "thinks" there is something wrong and stops the heating to prevent a fire.

Just imagine that the temperature probe doesn't work right and the printer keeps heating and heating until something starts burning.

If you really want the 110°C, I would suggest you look for some insulating material so the bed works more efficient - for example a cork plate.

i have been looking into it but i have been having the issue happen when a print ends. i have a new system info that i can share where this happens file is to large so ill post a screen shot

upload it to the original post.

That's a different issue and unrelated to the bed temperature.

It's most likely caused by emi.
Are there maybe fluorescent tubes in the room that you turned on or off when this happened?
Other causes could be for example a fridge or an electric motor nearby.

I thought these were the same issues but now i know to fix that issue. thanks and ill be sure to give the bed insulation a try. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.