Logitech C270 choppy & laggy on Rasp. Pi 3B+

Camera model
Logitech C270

What is the problem?
When connected, shows very choppy, laggy, poor quality. Was forced to switch to a generic one that is quite bad quality which has limited mounting options unlike the C270.

What did you already try to solve it?
Connected to PC, works fine.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
Sadly I do not have logs, because I am using a generic one I purchased from AliExpress, but it has zoom enabled and the quality over all and mounting options are limited.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
OctoPi Version 0.18.0, running on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
OctoPrint Version 1.7.2

So the lower quality camera is less choppy/laggy than the C207? By the way, I can't find a C207 camera - do you mean the C270?

It could be a network bandwidth issue. What resolution/FPS are you trying to run the C270 at vs. the generic AliExpress one?

Yes, C270, wrong number.
Regarding resolution, 720p 30fps, though in the settings it's set to 4;3 so no idea what resolution it would use there. Though changing the aspect did not affect the issue, as it kept going. Currently my pi connected via 100mbps cable, which should be enough for fhd. And it's choppy on local network, external I'd expect it to be slower by way more.