Logitech C615 will not work

Camera model
Logitech C615
What is the problem?
I can't get a stream or image
What did you already try to solve it?
I've been cruising the forum for about a week, editing octopi.txt, tried different browser. I used putty to try to get /var/log/webcamd.log file but it doesn't display anything.
Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
octoprint.log (134.5 KB)
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)

I have used lsusb and the cam will come up but its intermittent. Any help would be appreciated.

Disconnect any other usb devices (like your printer) from your pi, power it down and power it up again.
Then try it again

I tried that, unplugged everything except the camera and still nothing.

Alright.
Reboot the pi, disconnect the webcam, connect it again, enter dmesg in ssh and post the output here.

Will do, thank you for the help.

I had the same issue i had to run an lsusb to find the mac of the camera and added it to additional_brokenfps_usb_devices in octopi.txt in the boot directory. It worked great until a few days ago when i added some plugins. now i am running into a different issue. for which i will be starting my post.

I'm pretty sure I'll be replacing the camera. I've had trouble with it since purchase. Any suggestions for a replacement would be helpful.

I really love the Raspberry Pi Foundation Pi NoIR camera v2 as sold by Adafruit, for example.