Lost web interface, but pi continued printing and remained connected to network

What is the problem?

During a print on my Geeetech A20T, I noticed that octoapp said "disconnected" and when I attempted to access octoprint web interface on my PC I was met with the same error I would receive if the pi were turned off.

What did you already try to solve it?

I first watched to see that the print was continuing, and after a good 5-10 min I was satisfied that the printer was really still printing, and not just finishing some buffer of moves. At this point I knew the pi hadn't somehow disconnected from the printer and wasn't turned off.

I have an hdmi display connected to the pi (no GUI) and running iwconfig indicated that the pi was still connected to wifi just fine. I even found the pi in my google wifi manager and ran a speed test on it, I am 100% positive that the pi wasn't disconnected.

After several minutes of attempting to refresh the web interface and pull it up by IP address, I turned to these forums where I only found one moderately helpful post, which suggested closing the web interface tab on a lower-spec rpi could cause issues. Problem there is that my pi is a model 4B 8GB, so I don't see there being any performance bottleneck there.

I did a hard reset on the printer and the web interface came back up immediately, but I'd like to know how to keep this from happening if possible!

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

octoprint-systeminfo-20230102191717.zip (64.2 KB)