M600 Hotend too cold to change filament

What is the problem?
When trying to print an item from withen Octoprint the hot end starts warming up, and once its at temperature I receive the error

Your printer's firmware reported an error. Due to that OctoPrint will disconnect. Reported error: M600 Hotend too cold to change filament

What did you already try to solve it?
Increasing timeout timer, re flashing firmware, verified proper Filiment run-out sensor settings. I even tried updating to the newest firmware version of Octoprint.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

I am using the newest version of Octoprint and Marlin 1.1.8. I am able to load a print from the SD Card directly on the printer and print items without any issue. I know the filliment sensor is working fine because I have tested removing the filiment and the printer will stop and have me change it.

When trying to print with Octoprint, one of two things will happen. Some times, i will get a message on the screen of the CR-10S that will say "Changing Filliment" and it will eject the filiment and have me load it back up. when doing so it gets stuck in a loop and comes back to the "Changing Filiment" screen.

Other times (Which happens most often) I get the message in Octoprint that says

Your printer's firmware reported an error. Due to that OctoPrint will disconnect. Reported error: M600 Hotend too cold to change filament

Please help!

Thank You.

1 Like

Did you solve this problem? I have the same issue.