MK3S+ abort print or reboot

What is the problem?

In the last 2 days I left the printer working on the night and wake up to times earing the beep on the printer and the printer have abort the job but not show any error.
The my printer is connected to one Pi 3B+ by Usb cable.
Can someone help me?

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)</small

Logs.zip (76.9 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Octoprint 1.5.3, Prusa i3 MK3 S+. firmware 3.9.3, Mozilla, Windows 10 64bit

Hello @moreirae !

Your system is quite unstable:

| throttle_state: '0xD0000'
Under-voltage has occurred, Throttling has occurred, Soft temperature limit has occurred

| throttle_state: '0x50000'
Under-voltage has occurred, Throttling has occurred,

| throttle_state: '0x80008'
Soft temperature limit active, Soft temperature limit has occurred

You may take care for a better power supply and a better cooling for the Raspberry Pi.

A side note: The serial logging is not enabled.

Good afternon Ewald,
Where I can enable the serial logging?
What is maximun temperature ? I have ear is about 85 degrees Celsius!!! When I am near to the PC I have look and is around 55!

When you click the word logs, there is a description where to find it:

serial.log : A log of all of the communication going on between OctoPrint and your printer. Usually disabled for performance reasons, enable it through Settings > Serial Connection.

Godd morning Ewald,
you know some plugin who record the temperatures and voltage from the Pi?
Can ypu explain me where you see the errors ?

These errors are documented in the octoprint.log every time you restart OctoPrint.

More to the throttle_state is here:

The lower, the better.
Mine are running in idle without active cooling at about 53°C. When running with fan it's about 43 °C. During works it's not more than 55°C.

More on that topic is here:

Thanks for your attention