My Anycubic Viper with filament sensor not stopping printing without Filament

My Anycubic Viper with filament sensor not stopping printing without Filament.

I checked to day and cutted the filament. The printer detected that there is no philament and showed the message on the display but not stopping printing.

There was no message on Octoprint or CURA about running out of filament.

This is working when printing from the SD card. Then after bringing new filament I could resume the printing.

How can I get back to this funktionality?

Octoprint: Version 1.9.3
Cura: 5.6.0
Printer: Anycubic Viper

The printer's firmware needs to have support for sending status to OctoPrint. Send an M115 to the printer and check the response for:

Recv: Cap:HOST_ACTION_COMMANDS:1

I got only that:
Recv: FIRMWARE_NAME:Marlin bugfix-2.0.x (Sep 2 2021 20:16:33) SOURCE_CODE_URL:github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin PROTOCOL_VERSION:1.0 MACHINE_TYPE:Anycubic Viper EXTRUDER_COUNT:1 UUID:cede2a2f-41a2-4748-9b12-c55c62f367ff
Recv: Cap:SERIAL_XON_XOFF:0
Recv: Cap:BINARY_FILE_TRANSFER:0
Recv: Cap:EEPROM:1
Recv: Cap:VOLUMETRIC:1
Recv: Cap:AUTOREPORT_TEMP:1
Recv: Cap:PROGRESS:0
Recv: Cap:PRINT_JOB:1
Recv: Cap:AUTOLEVEL:1
Recv: Cap:RUNOUT:1
Recv: Cap:Z_PROBE:1
Recv: Cap:LEVELING_DATA:1
Recv: Cap:BUILD_PERCENT:0
Recv: Cap:SOFTWARE_POWER:0
Recv: Cap:TOGGLE_LIGHTS:1
Recv: Cap:CASE_LIGHT_BRIGHTNESS:0
Recv: Cap:EMERGENCY_PARSER:1
Recv: Cap:PROMPT_SUPPORT:0
Recv: Cap:SDCARD:1
Recv: Cap:REPEAT:0
Recv: Cap:AUTOREPORT_SD_STATUS:0
Recv: Cap:LONG_FILENAME:1
Recv: Cap:THERMAL_PROTECTION:1
Recv: Cap:MOTION_MODES:0
Recv: Cap:ARCS:1
Recv: Cap:BABYSTEPPING:1
Recv: Cap:CHAMBER_TEMPERATURE:0
Recv: ok
Send: M155 S2
Recv: ok

Can the firmwareversion of the Octoprint be the problem?

OctoPrint doesn't have "firmware", your Anycubic Viper 3D printer has firmware, Marlin bugfix-2.0.x (Sep 2 2021 20:16:33) to be exact.

Your firmware was not built with HOST_ACTION_COMMANDS so to answer the question you originally asked, you can't get this functionality when printing from OctoPrint unless you flash a new version of the printer firmware with it defined.

I believe this is the Github project page for your printer's firmware. Checking in
https://github.com/ANYCUBIC-3D/Vyper/blob/2b56d0ee344cfae369fad7fe15a280b6175982e0/Marlin/Configuration_adv.h (search for HOST_ACTION_COMMANDS) and you will see that it is not defined.

You can try contacting ANYCUBIC support. Alternatively, if there is a community support forum you might ask there if anyone has firmware that has HOST_ACTION_COMMANDS working.

BTW, this topic is almost a duplicate of this topic.