My Flsun SR won't print from SD

Hello, I have a problem with my SR
it won't print from SD
what can be the problem?

from api client it works... only from http won't start...

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

What is the problem?

my printer won't print files from sd. same file from API iphone or android app start with no problems.

What did you already try to solve it?

use api app

Have you tried running in safe mode?

no

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support! )

octoprint-systeminfo-20220426113117.zip (377.7 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

printer: flsun sr
server: samsung s8+

hello? someone can help me please?

Please do that.

Keep in mind that some plugins will not work when you print from SD card, like SoolManager

BTW: On what system are you running OctoPrint?

Help arrives when someone thinks that they have a solution to your problem. This may not be hours after your post.

...yes I running spoolmanager... this is the problem???
system is android...
with safe mode I can print with sd and spool manager?

I noticed in your logs, that SpoolManager has some issues with your installation.
However, as long you are printing from the printer's SD card, SpoolManager would not notice the filament usage.

for you any possibility to fix it by myself with reinstall or no possibility?
update... yes in safe mode it start... so it is spool manager... any possibility to fix?

I have also facing some related issues -

I printed the test prints yesterday and today I tried to print something but the SD card and the stick didn't show up on the display. I can't even control it (the printer axis). neither heat nor movement. it looks like the UI or the boardfirmware got damaged or something like that. The menu works but it didn't do something. After startup the display also shows 2h on the screen where normally the print time is. Is there a way to fix this? I try to flash the firmware on the FLSUN page over SD and USB but neither does work. (I put the correct files in the root of the card / drive. When I start it it doesn't do anything to flash the firmware. also folders and gcodes don't show up on the print menu. Already did. But the only thing they told me so far was formating the card, flash firmware and restore settings. Nothing of them are working for me. My problem is only the printer because I can't even controll him. Either they didn't understand me or they don't want to.

Can I flash the board with PC or is there another way to repair this?
If the SD card is not recognized on the printer or if the files are not reading, it could be an issue with the actual card itself. The first thing we recommend checking is that none of the print files on the SD card contain a space in their name. Basically I have also faced this issue while printing one of my page named erp for small businesses. This shows in the printer as an unidentified character and can cause issues. If none of your prints contain spaces, we recommend reformatting your SD card. To reformat the card, please perform the following steps for your computer's operating system:

For Windows
*Insert your SD card into your computer. If you do not have an SD card port, using a USB adapter will work as well.
*Find the SD card in your Computer window under Devices with Removable Storage.
*Right click on the SD card to bring up the menu options.
*Select Format.
*In the format window, make sure the format file is set to FAT32 and quick format is selected.
*Click Start.

For Mac
*Connect your SD card to your computer. Using an external card reader will also work if needed.
*Open your Disk Utility.
*Search for your SD card on the left side of the window.
*Click the tab labeled Erase.
*Expand the Format dropdown menu and select MS-DOS (FAT).
*Click Erase.

Note: If you choose to purchase an SD card, please make sure that it is not labelled HC (High Capacity) as it may not be compatible with the printer. This means that the card must be smaller than 4GB in size.

Hope this article helps everybody

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.