My Print jobs keep pausing in the middle

What is the problem?

Since upgrading to the latest Marlin firmware from TH3D on my CR10S it retracts the filament and pauses the print in roughly the middle of each print job. I just have to push the button to reheat the nozzle and prime the extruder and the print completes perfectly. Anybody have any ideas?

What did you already try to solve it?

Checked connection at hot end.

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)

Octoprint Version 1.3.12
Marlin [Firmware (U1.R2.18)](https://th3dstudiocom.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/ETXEz972IqVGkWENnAietLUBT0Rtdt8fHjXbgoS02WHP0A[octoprint pause.log|attachment]

(upload://niD7eC6vNu0HBQgzZ4Ycbo7rD8Q.log) (16.1 KB) ?e=0rZuiN&download=1)

We need some logs so we know what's going on :wink:
Serial.log and octoprint.log pls :octopus:

OK I have just enabled serial logging and will upload the last 3 print logs right now. Now I have learned something today... about log fioctoprint.log (325.0 KB) 2019-11-27 octoprint.log (453.9 KB) les..

Looks like one of the files is too big...

I enabled the logging for a print this evening but I think I have found the smoking gun in my Cura setup. I will upload a picture. No idea how this got turned on and I will have to wait for another print job to see if this has in fact been the problem.

Yes that should be your problem :smiley: