Need 2 Printer Profiles for v1.3.12 octopi 0.17.0

What is the problem?

I cannot find all of the needed information to create a CR10-Mini or an Ender 3 Printer profile in Octoprint. Is there already a Default printer profile created some where?

What did you already try to solve it?

I have searched the Forum here, google and watched a butload of youtube videos.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

N/A

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

N/A

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

N/A

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Octoprint version 1.3.12, Octopi version,0.17.0, running on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2

The printer profile is not that difficult to make yourself - just looking at your printer should be enough to work out this information, the rest of the defaults are usually OK:

• Printer name - this can be what you like, give it a creative name
  • Bed size: measure it with a ruler or tape measure, or usually this is listed somewhere
  • Number of extruders: I hope you can count :wink:

If you have specific questions, since you seem to imply that you can't find all of the info, but know some of it, tell us the bits you don't know and maybe we can find an answer?

Sorry for the lack of information here.

I am trying to figure out the Axes tab Settings for the CR10Mini and the Ender 3.

Everything else I figured out.

Thank you for your reply

Just leave them as the defaults, they should be fine.

Thank you will do that

It's working thank you very much

2 Likes