Need assistance resolving networking error on OctoPrint v2.5.1 running on Raspberry Pi 4

Hello,

I'm encountering a perplexing issue with my OctoPrint setup and could really use some guidance. Here's the situation:

I'm running OctoPrint v2.5.1 on a Raspberry Pi 4, and recently I've been experiencing intermittent networking issues. Sometimes, when attempting to access OctoPrint through my web browser, I receive a "connection timed out" error message. This seems to happen randomly and is becoming quite frustrating.

I've checked my network configuration, and everything appears to be in order. My Raspberry Pi has a stable connection to the local network, and I can ping it without any issues. However, accessing OctoPrint through the browser seems to be hit or miss.

I also check this : Where can I find OctoPrint's and OctoPi's log filesqlik sense But I have not found any solution.

I've tried restarting both the Raspberry Pi and my router, but the problem persists. I'm not sure where else to look or what steps to take next. Has anyone else encountered similar networking issues with OctoPrint? If so, how did you resolve them?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Hello @chitramishra !

I'm a bit confused about the version.

Recent version of OctoPrint is 1.9.3 and as release candidate 1.10.0.rc4.
Recent version of OctoPi is 1.0.0

Try accessing from an incognito/inprivate browser window to potentially rule out any conflicting browser extensions that may be causing some problems. There have been a few in the past that have reported this being a problem.