Need help logging into raspberry pi

What is the problem?

i have been using a raspberry pi for my octoprint for a while and it works perfectly. I needed to ssh a python file to collect position data from the printer and I dont know my username or password for that. When i tried to log into the raspberry pi it asked for a octopi login (dont know that either). I can login to the web just fine (tried that username and password and it doesnt work either.

What did you already try to solve it?

Tried adding a password.txt file to the sd card but no luck. I also tried to load the command line but no luck either

Have you tried running in safe mode?

N/A

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog... no bundle, no support, unless the reason you couldn't retrieve the bundle is your network issues

n/a

Additional information about your setup

Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

Gee, if only you had added the requested Systeminfo.... We could see who the user running OctoPrint is and told you your user name. That could have triggered a memory for your password.
All I suggest now is to make a full backup, re-burn the SD, write down the username and password and then in the startup wizard, restore your backup.

My bad! This pi is from my company so someone else set up octoprint
octoprint-systeminfo-20241010125856.zip (39.8 KB)

User is pi - password is probably raspberry.
Using ssh, the password query will not echo so just make sure the caps lock is off and type the correct word...