Need several different gcode start scripts for one printer

What is the problem?
Need to have different gcode start scripts for different printing purposes with same printer. Don´t want to have multi instances of octoprint running to solve this. . Switching printer profiles doesn´t help.

How to switch different gcode script sets?

What did you already try to solve it?

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, ...)

Please give details and/or examples of your needs and why switching printer profiles doesn't help.

Normally, the start gcode is placed in the gcode output by the slicer which is normally not running on the system which is running OctoPrint. Defining different "printers" at this level would allow for different start gcode. If your workflow is different that this, please provide details.

Yeah I would also suggest you use different slicer profiles for different start gcodes.

If you are talking about the GCODE scripts defined in the OctoPrint web interface, then the documentation for those says (see first bullet under Context) that these scripts have access to the currently selected printer profile.

That should replace "switching printer profiles doesn't help" with "how can I write complicated GCODE scripts that can change their behavior based on the selected printer profile".

Would it be possible to have more than one printer profile for a single printer?

Yes. I have seven profiles for my LulzBot TAZ 6. The differences in my case are alternate toolheads and for my dual extruder toolhead, alternate profiles for Cura and S3D (for the GCODE viewer).