Newbie help needed - pi@octopi.local: Permission denied (publickey)

Camera model Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2

What is the problem? Cannot see the camera view in Octoprint

What did you already try to solve it? Tried ssh to check camera settings and access is denied. Also tried adding another username to Octoprint so it has the same username as my laptop that I am using.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ...) Don't know how to get logs.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)

Additional information. I am using the latest version of octoprint and a raspberry pi 3 B+. I can print over wifi from my laptop using octoprint. It's just the camera view that isn't working. Also, octoprint was set up prior to installing the camera.

You say latest version but without a version number, its hard for us to tell. You tell us the Pi model, but not the OS running on the it. Is it OctoPi? If so, what version? If not, give details of the OS including version numbers.

When you installed the camera, what steps did you take? One of those steps is telling the OS that you have a camera, using raspi-config if I remember right.

Don't know how to get logs? Everytime someone mentions logs, it becomes a link. Click on that link and learn how to find and submit them. Without logs, we usually can't help.