Newest update, hotend stays on after print

What is the problem?

Hotend stays on after print is finished but octoprint says 99% done. I was printing from SD card and not from octoprint directly.

What did you already try to solve it?

Check end GCODE to confirm that M104 S0 and M140 S0 are present. They are present in the .gcode file.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

I have not, but this issue didn't occur without octoprint connected to the printer

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

N/A

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

OctoPrint 1.5.3

• Python 2.7.14
    Windows 7
    Google Chrome

If you were printing from the SD card, then it is more likely a firmware issue or something wrong with the gcode. It suggests to me that the firmware hung on the end of the gcode file, and did not process all of it (both turning heaters off and 100% progress).

Please enable serial.log, then reproduce the issue and upload it. It will be a lot harder to see what is going on from the SD card, since OctoPrint is not really involved in the process.

You may also share the end gcode of your slicer and from the gcode sscrips of OctoPrint (if for the latter one are some)