What is the problem?
I recently updated my raspberry Pi to the latest Octopi 0.18.0 with the included Octoprint (1.5.2) since I had a very old version before. But when I log in Octoprint it says:
"There are updates available for the following components:
- OctoPrint: 1.6.1
- File Check Plugin: 2021.2.23
- Firmware Check Plugin: 2021.2.4"
But when I try to update directly from Octoprint I only get the error:
"The update could not be started. Is it already active? Please consult octoprint.log for details."
So to conclude the problem, It is not possible to update from Octoprint and also not possible to install plugins.
What did you already try to solve it?
- I have tried to change the power-supply to a more powerful one since I got the 5V under-voltage error message also. The under-voltage message have disappeared but I still cannot update.
- I have also taped the 5V pin from the Pi to the printer after reading there is known issues with back-powering on the Creality printers.
- I have also tried the most obvious solutions as to reboot the Pi, change browser, safe-mode.
Have you tried running in safe mode?
Did running in safe mode solve the problem?
octoprint.log (1.0 MB)
serial.log (148 Bytes)
Additional information about your setup
browser.user_agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.212 Safari/537.36
env.plugins.pi_support.model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2