Octolapse causing trouble!

What is the proble

Ever since I installed Octolapse,it has ruined all of my prints. They are not sticking to the bed and start spaghetti.

What did you already try to solve it?

Leveled bed,replaced print bed cover,changed filament,changed temp.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

Idk,did not run it. Help!!

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Ender 3 200 nozzle temp,60 bed temp,regular PLA.

Could you please share the systeminfo bundle (<- click me, I'm a link).

I'd strongly suggest to first check if things still work as expected in safe mode (<- click me, I'm a link), because that would disable all your third party plugins (including Octolapse) and ensure the issue is actually caused by any kind of plugin and not something else entirely.

One of the things Octolapse needs is Z Hop. This is because at any time it could move the bed to take a picture and the nozzle can hit a part of the print and remove it from the bed. I normally don't use Z Hop but I do when Octolapse is activated. I have mine set to 0.2mm. I am only a month into Octolapse but so far it is working wonderfully.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.