OctoPi keeps hard crashing hours into a print

What is the problem?

Q: I have two OctoPi setups, on my Prusa MK3S which has been running flawlessly for 3 months, and one that I just installed on my Prusa Mini that I got setup on Saturday. Twice now, in the middle of a 7 hour print, Octopi crashed (or the Pi did - not sure how to tell), killing the print, and the Pi (4b) is completely unresponsive. Can't ssh to it or even ping if. Have to do a hard reboot/power cycle. Any idea on how to track down what might be going on?

What did you already try to solve it?

I switched web cams in case that was somehow causing the issue.

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

WRITE HERE

full logs here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1wklvf1gy2iop2/octoprint.log?dl=0

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

Raspberry Pi 4b 4gb ram, Prusa Mini, Clean install of Octoprint from Octoprint Website.

Hello @schwachs!
Have a look at this:

2020-08-09 13:52:34,577 - octoprint.plugins.pi_support - WARNING - This Raspberry Pi is reporting problems that might lead to bad performance or errors caused by overheating or insufficient power.
!!! FREQUENCY CAPPING DUE TO OVERHEATING REPORTED !!! Improve cooling on the Pi's CPU and GPU.

2020-08-09 14:11:55,275 - octoprint.plugins.pi_support - WARNING - This Raspberry Pi is reporting problems that might lead to bad performance or errors caused by overheating or insufficient power.
!!! FREQUENCY CAPPING DUE TO OVERHEATING REPORTED !!! Improve cooling on the Pi's CPU and GPU.

2020-08-09 18:17:12,394 - octoprint.plugins.pi_support - WARNING - This Raspberry Pi is reporting problems that might lead to bad performance or errors caused by overheating or insufficient power.