Octopi nightly it is impossible to configure a new installation

nightly 2021-01-14 21:44 and 2021-01-13 21:44 sudo: raspi-config: command not found and you cannot log in from the browser

I moved your post to the #support section.

Tbh I'm not quite sure what you mean.
What is impossible to configure, where did you enter sudo raspi-config and if you can't login how did you get that error message?

I think the best would be if you fill out this template

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

after installing the image
nightly 2021-01-15_octopi-20.10-preinstalled-server-arm64 + raspi-0.18.0.zip
2021-01-14 21:44 and logging in via SSH and using the command sudo raspi-config gets the error "raspi-config: command not found"
logging in a browser via IP or octopi.local also did not work, checked on opera(ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED), firefox and MS Edge

I installed an older image from 2021-01-13 21:44 - it did not help.
only image installation 2021-01-11_2020-08-20-octopi-buster-arm64-lite-0.18.0.zip
on 01/10/2021 21:24 it worked perfectly

Maybe don't use the nightly build? There's a reason it is nightly, because it is in active development. Use 0.18rc2 if you want the latest image.

That image switched from Raspberry Pi OS to ubuntu server last week. It is not ready for use by people not involved in the development or testing who can report back problems/solutions to Guy so he can implement them.

1 Like

and you might not want the 64bit version. It's still beta upstream with Raspbian. You'd be better off with the 32bit version.

1 Like