OctoPi Status Display

Yup, that was it, thank you so much for the help.

UPDATE ok so I have tried re-installing the OctoDash using your script, and this time it took /home/Marko/oprint, now it's installing the plugins, things are looking good so far, will keep you updated.

Here is where I am at, I got the touch screen to work, I can use my mouse and keyboard. I have re-installed the OctoDash using your script and have used /home/Marko/oprint after I have done that I has asked me about all of the plugins and everything, I have not enabled CORS as I did not think that it was necessary but still it tells me that no instance of OctoPrint are found I still cannot access it via browsers using IP or .local, it seems to me that it doesn't see my octoprint running, I have done the restart of service as well but nothing, any other ideas would be welcome.

Thank you

You definitely want to enable CORS (you can do that from OctoPrint's settings and restart) and then I personally use the manual option and enter http://localhost:5000/ for the server.

I have been meaning to respond but everything is working perfectly as it should, except I hit a snag. Not sure if you can help me with this but it is a weird problem. When I level the bed on my printer and I send a print to it from Cura, it raises the head about 10-12 mm off the bed and starts printing there, I am thinking something in the Gcode but I can't figure it out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.